Sunday, March 24, 2013

(Not So) Lazy Sunday

Oh Sundays. On the one hand Sunday is great because you can sleep in and have a lazy day but on the other, you know Monday is looming just around the corner :( I made a mushroom and spinach frittata for brunch this morning, worked out better than I thought!


Yum! It was delicious :) I also was able to make it to the gym for a long run 10k/6.5 miles in 1:16:81 mins. I took it really easy and did alternate walking/running. It was such a good run and I surprisingly felt amazing after, wasn't even out of breath! I don't think I've been to the gym late on a Sunday afternoon and was surprised to be the only one in the cardio room!


Going to have a well-deserved rest day tomorrow and then another short run on Tuesday. I've been putting off running outside again because of the weather. The nice warm gym is just sooo tempting on these cold days. I'll be excited when Spring has finally settled in and I have no excuses not to run outside :P

Hope you all had a great weekend.

S

1 comment:

  1. Super looking frittata Shan.

    Great going on the running!

    ReplyDelete