Sunday, April 14, 2013

Obladee Oblada Life Goes On!

Had a great night out at Obladee wine bar! We used to frequent this place in the past but it's been a while since our last visit. They have delicious charcuterie plates that you can mix and match. Matt and I had smoked salmon, duck prosciutto and some kind of cheddar cheese (don't remember the name but it was delicious). It also comes with bread (that I sadly remembered I couldn't eat after it came), apple chutney, bread and butter pickles, olives, and red pepper jelly. Great atmosphere too – dark and intimate with some nice jazz in the background.

I'm just having a lazy day today, run some errands in Bayers Lake, catch up on some shows and get some studying done. This crappy weather is really such a downer especially after we had a handful of beautiful days. What a tease!

{Ran around most of the day looking for new coveralls for Matt. Surprisingly both Kent and Home Depot didn't have any :(}

I made a yummy dinner tonight of Thai Shrimp Rice with lots of veggies and a squeeze of lime. Delish :)


Disappointed when we had snow again today, I hope it ends soon. Going to be a hectic week with my exam coming up and some extra stuff to do at work but I'll try and keep posting regularly. Hope everyone's relaxing on this gloomy Sunday evening.

S


No comments:

Post a Comment